R. Lane Dossett—Hattiesburg native who finished first in his law school class and handled numerous jury and bench trials.
Call 601-544-6770 for civil litigation attorneys in Mississippi.
- Municipal & Government Defense
- Corporate Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Litigation
- High Asset Divorce
- Class Actions
Admitted to practice:
- The Mississippi Bar (2008)
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, Appalachian School of Law (2008)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, magna cum laude, The University of Southern Mississippi (2005)
- The University of Southern Mississippi Honors College (2003-2005)
- The Mississippi Bar
- Young Lawyers Division, Mississippi Bar
- Hattiesburg Area Young Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Defense Lawyer’s Association (MDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- South Central Mississippi Bar Association
- The Mississippi Bar
- Past President, Hattiesburg Area Young Lawyer’s Association
- Associate Editor, Appalachian Journal of Law (2006-2007)
- Recipient of the Sutin-Blackwell Prize for Excellence
- Mississippi Defense Lawyer’s Trial Academy
- Board member, Mississippi Defense Lawyer’s Association
- United States Army JAG Intern
- Author: The Erosion of Governmental Discretionary Immunity under the Mississippi Tort Claims Act: Little’s Big Affect, Miss. Col. Law Rev. Vol 24 Issue 1
- Married to Rhea Dossett with three daughters, Abby, Aubrey, and Avery
- Member, Board of Trustees and Deacon at Main Street Baptist Church, Hattiesburg, MS
- Member/officer of several area and state Masonic organizations
- Member Lamar County Ham Radio Club, Call Sign N5AAS
Ratings & Reviews
I include Mr. Hicks among those few lawyers who I would unhesitatingly refer a close friend or family member for legal representation. Top-notch in this area of Mississippi.
One of the most effective lawyers in our area.
Clark Hicks enjoys an excellent reputation in the Hattiesburg, Mississippi legal community. He is a lawyer to whom I would not hesitate to refer one of my clients or one of my family members, and there are only a handful I would place in t...
Clark Hicks enjoys an excellent reputation in the Hattiesburg, Mississippi legal community. He is a lawyer to whom I would not hesitate to refer one of my clients or one of my family members, and there are only a handful I would place in that category in Hattiesburg.
Mr. Hicks is an exceptional attorney who represents his clients zealously but always with professionalism and courtesy.
An outstanding and highly respected advocate and litigator.