CIVIL LITIGATION ATTORNEYS IN HATTIESBURG
L. Clark Hicks, Jr.—Mississippi civil litigation attorney who has handled more than 100 trials, including 50 plus jury trials.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accident
- Insurance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Disputes
- Product Liability
- Construction Litigation
Admitted to practice:
- The Mississippi Bar (1991)
- All state courts in Mississippi
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Northern Districts of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Juris Doctor, cum laude, University of Mississippi (1991)
- Bachelor of Arts, special distinction with highest honors, Mississippi College (1988)
Awards and Honors:
- Recipient, 1986 Harry S. Truman Scholar from Mississippi
- Recipient, The Best Lawyers in America 2020
- Recipient, Martindale-Hubbell Client Distinction Award
- Recipient, Martindale-Hubbell 2019 AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- The Mississippi Bar
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- South Central Mississippi Bar Association
- President, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Trucker’s Insurance Defense Association (TIDA)
- Mississippi Claims Association, Inc. (MCA)
- A. M. Best Attorney’s Listing
- Complaint Tribunal of the Mississippi Bar
- Research Editor, Mississippi Law Journal (1990-1991)
- Author: “From the Bench: The Five Best Techniques to Persuade a Judge through Written Words,” The MDLA Quarterly
- Author: “Corporations – Fiduciary Duty – In a Closed Corporation, a Majority Shareholder Owes a Fiduciary Duty Towards the Minority When Seeking a Controlling Share,” 60 Mississippi Law Journal 425, Fall 1990
- Member, Character and Fitness Committee – Mississippi Bar (current)
- Counsel, Hattiesburg Housing Authority (current)
- Past President, Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association
- Married to Kathia Simo with two sons, Harrison, age 22 and Luke, age 18
- Member of University Baptist Church, Hattiesburg, MS
- Community Columnist, PineBelt News
- Member Sunrise Hattiesburg Rotary Club
- Announcer, Sacred Heart High School, Baseball
Ratings & Reviews
Attorney Hicks and his staff are very professional folks that will go the distance of whatever it will takes to help you with your legal matters. They treated me as family and kept me informed of all matters within a very reasonable matter ...
Attorney Hicks and his staff are very professional folks that will go the distance of whatever it will takes to help you with your legal matters. They treated me as family and kept me informed of all matters within a very reasonable matter of time. I am grateful to have this Law Firm on my team. Real great services. I would recommend this Law Firm to anyone.
Atty Clark Hicks is an amazing Attorney and he gets the job done no matter how big or small. He loves helping people and makes sure the clients are his number one priority. He loves Litigation and is very experienced in many industries. ...
Atty Clark Hicks is an amazing Attorney and he gets the job done no matter how big or small. He loves helping people and makes sure the clients are his number one priority. He loves Litigation and is very experienced in many industries. Attorney Hicks have been our family attorney since 1999. Lastly he is a winner! His staff are experienced, they are always aware of whats going on. They always treated me with respect..and will go above and beyond the call of duty to assist you.
Very professional, prompt, and continuous follow up on what was developing. I would highly recommend Mr. Hicks.